Hypnotherapy Online, Worldwide
Dr Barry is delighted to offer his hypnotherapy service online.
Online therapy will be more convenient for many people, and costs slightly less than therapy in person at the clinic. Whether you need hypnotherapy for anxiety, or stop-smoking hypnosis, using the internet will be preferable for some people.
For people who live outside London, or who work night shifts, or are disabled etc, having the chance to experience hypnotherapy online is a very useful option.
So what do you need for online hypnotherapy?
- The most important thing is that you are in a quite place where you won’t be disturbed.
- A small amount of background noise is ok, but sudden loud noises or people entering the room unexpectedly will not be ideal.
- It should also be a place that you feel that you can talk freely and comfortably in, and a place where you have a reasonably comfortable chair where you can sit during hypnotherapy.
Online Platform options
- Skype name: john.barry.skype Download Skype free here https://www.skype.com/en/get-skype/
- VSee name: email@example.com Download VSee free here https://vsee.com/ Please note: if we use VSee, the connection is usually very good.
If you would prefer another platform (e.g. Zoom), please state this when inquiring.
Advantages and disadvantages of online hypnotherapy
When you want to change something about your life, it is sometimes a good start to get out of your familiar surroundings. Visiting me at my pleasant clinic (which is very clean, comfortable, modern etc) is the ideal place to start making changes. However, there are several reasons why online therapy might suit you better:
- There is no travel, which means a saving of travel time and travel cost. This will be much more convenient for people living in rural areas, or who are disabled, or who have anxieties about travelling etc.
- It’s easier to book a time that suits you
- The fee is reduced a little for sessions via Skype.
There are potential disadvantages you should be aware of. The signal might not be good, which might impact therapy. If we do the therapy online I can’t guarantee the quality of the connection – it is a risk that the client takes and part of the reason that the fee is reduced.